BEL Recruitment 2017 | Probationary ENGINEER-64 Posts Engineering Degree | Last Date:09/05/2017.Bharat Electronics Limited , invites application for the post of PE-Probationary Engineer.The detailed eligibility and application process for BEL Recruitment are given in below.
BEL Recruitment 2017 for Probationary Enginers:
|Job Role||Probationary Engineers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit(As on 1/1/2017):||25 Years|
|Last Date to Apply:||11 May 2017|
- Candidates with first class in B.E /B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics /Electronics and Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication /Telecommunication / Mechanical / Civil / Computer Science / Computer Science and Engineering.
- Candidates with first class in AMIE / AMIETE, in the above disciplines are also eligible to apply. SC/ST/PWD candidates with pass class in the above degree / disciplines are eligible to apply.
- Candidates currently studying in the final semester / final year of BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering in the specializations mentioned above and who will be appearing for their final semester/final year exams in the month of May/June 2017 are also eligible to apply.
The maximum age limit for General candidates is 25 years of age as on 01.04.2017 for all posts.
Total Vacancies – 66
- Electronics –33
- Mechanical –20
- Computer Science – 10
- Civil- 03
- Bangalore (Karnataka)
- Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh)
- Pune (Maharashtra)
- Hyderabad (Telangana)
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- Machilipatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
- Panchkula (Haryana)
- Kotdwara (Uttarakhand)
- Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra)
BEL Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection Process based on Written Test, Interview
BEL Call Letter available from 19 June 2017
Written Exam Date: 02 July 2017 (Sunday)
Exam Centres: Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Guwahati
The written test will consist of Objective type questions from basic Engineering subjects, in the respective disciplines / specializations and General Aptitude. The list of candidates short-listed in the written test for interview, will appear on the BEL website on 24 July 2017 (tentative date). They will be required to appear for an interview for final selection. The results of selection will be available on the BEL website through query mode
Exam Fees: Rs.500 (OBC/General)*
*SC/ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply BEL Recruitment 2017 for Probationary Engineers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online latest by 11 April 2017
To Apply: Click here
- Last Date for online application: 11 May 2017
- BEL Call Letter available from 19 June 2017
- Written Exam Date: 02 July 2017 (Sunday)